PBIS at Richardson
Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports is an evidence based approach for creating a safe and effective learning environment for all students. The foundation of this system includes:
1) Explicit defining, practicing, and teaching of routines and expectations
2) Acknowledging positive behaviors
3) Consistent interventions and or consequences when behavioral expectations are not met
All students in all classrooms at Richardson will experience the same expectations, positive reinforcement, and behavioral supports if needed. Bringing out our students' best is what we do best!
Our Daily Pledge of Excellence
I am a Richardson Tiger, hear me roar! I am respectful, on target, always safe, and responsible.
O- On Target
A- Always Safe
Click below to see the Richardson ROAR behavior expectations!
Positive Acknowledgements: our PBIS plan includes but is not limited to, the following rewards:
- "Think About It" reflections sheets and loss of priveledges
- Conduct Reports
- Office Referral
- Personalized Behavior Plan developed if needed
The Behavior Chart